Use your favorite pasta to make this dish! I used mafaldine because I think it’s the most beautiful pasta shape I’ve ever seen. The vodka sauce is simple and totally delicious.
Servings: 4 bowls Time: Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 20 minutes
- Pasta of your choice (about 10-12 oz)
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 can tomato paste (6 oz)
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 2 1/4 cups oat milk
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add oil and minced garlic. Stir until the garlic is sizzling and fragrant.
- Add the tomato paste. When the paste has darkened in color, add the vodka.
- Let the vodka simmer off. Then, stir for an additional minute or two.
- Add in the oat milk, salt, pepper, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Stir and reduce heat. Let the sauce simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to the box instructions. Drain and add the pasta to the sauce.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and extra red pepper flakes, and serve.