Experience plant-based flavors around the world at Walt Disney World!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The annual EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival returned to Walt Disney World in Orlando Thursday, July 27 and runs through November 18. As you may know, the Disney amusement parks have upped their vegan game quite a bit in the past few years—and the vegan dishes at the festival this year are abundant! To navigate your way through the event, check out this ultimate vegan guide to the 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
Brew-Wing Lab at the Odyssey
Things are heating up at Brew-Wing Lab at the Odyssey with these two spicy vegan dishes!
- Impossible Buffalo Chicken Tenders with vegan blue cheese, vegan ranch, and celery
- Buffalo Brussels Sprouts with vegan blue cheese and ranch
Flavors from Fire
We’ve got another option for all you spice enthusiasts—a vegan wasabi slider from Flavors from Fire!
- Impossible Burger Slider with wasabi cream and spicy Asian slaw on a sesame seed bun
Want to take a flavorful trip to Greece without leaving the country? Hit up Greece in EPCOT for this new vegan dish.
- Plant-based Impossible Moussaka
Indian food typically has a lot of dairy in it, but Disney World reimagines a cultural classic using vegan ingredients.
- Potato and Pea Samosa with coriander-lime cream
EPCOT’s Refreshment Outpost offers a vegan rendition of a classic Kenyan dish.
- Spicy Githeri with white beans, pigeon peas, curried Ben’s Original Long Grain & Wild Rice, and kachumbari slaw.
Shimmering Sips Hosted by CORKCICLE
Looking for something sweet? Check out this fruity vegan delight at Shimmer Sips Hosted by CORKCICLE.
- Guava Cake with whipped cream and coconut
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
Try not one, but two vegan Moroccan dishes at Tangierine Café!
- Falafel Pita with Tahini Sauce
- Stone-baked Moroccan Bread with hummus, chermoula, and Zhoug dips
The Fry Basket
Fries, fries, and nothing but fries! Sample all sorts of delicious vegan potato-based snacks at the Fry Basket.
- Adobo Yuca Fries with garlic-cilantro aïoli
- Fry Flight
- Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Fries
The Noodle Exchange (Opening August 15)
Is vegan ramen your love language? Stop by The Noodle Exchange for a bowl of vegan slurpable goodness.
- Tofu Ramen with shiitake mushrooms, pickled carrots and daikon radish, shaved peppers, and baby bok choy in citrus-sesame broth