Add these products to your plant-based recipes this holiday season!
Here comes the holiday season! Moreover, here comes the vegan holiday cooking. Whether you’re tasked with a full meal or a dish to pass, vegan holiday cooking is no easy feat. Not only do we want to provide nutrient-rich choices for our family, friends, and guests, but we want to show off how good plant-based cooking can really be.
This year, let’s make a plan to be intentional with our recipes. So, when it comes to selecting ingredients, we’re choosing products that pack a rich depth of flavor. But don’t worry, we aren’t advocating for completely reinventing the wheel. Flavorful, umami-rich ingredients can simply enhance your go-to holiday classics. For seasonal inspo, check out our five secret ingredients for vegan holiday cooking and beyond.
5 Secret Ingredients for Vegan Holiday Cooking
1. Coconut Aminos: For umami-rich holiday stuffing, a dash of coconut aminos is our best-kept secret … until now. Don’t love coconut? No worries. This soy-free sauce won’t have your holiday feast resembling a piña colada. It simply adds a flavorful burst to your favorite dishes.
2. Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: In charge of roasted vegetables this year? Impress the crowd with rich and flavorful roasted root veggies featuring local produce and organic extra virgin olive oil. High-quality olive oil from Greece not only adds great flavor but heart-healthy benefits as well.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar: Top-notch marinades, dressings, and sauces call for apple cider vinegar (ACV). Seriously, everything tastes better with a dash of this tangy tonic. Don’t be surprised when everyone wants to know your secret ingredient.
4. Nutritional Yeast: This year, we’re taking our mashed potatoes to the next level. A little vegan butter, non-dairy milk, and a dash of nutritional yeast will have everyone going back for seconds. This holiday staple has never tasted better.
5. Organic ACV Vinaigrette: Constructing a seasonal salad with kale, roasted squash, pomegranate jewels, and pumpkin seeds is our holiday go-to. Although this combination is mouthwatering on its own, it needs an elevated dressing. Organic ACV Vinaigrette FTW!
Bragg Ingredients Were Made for Vegan Holiday Cooking and Beyond
When it comes to holiday cooking, Bragg is the brand to choose! Bragg is a better-for-you brand with some serious history—over 100 years in the making to be exact! In 1912, far ahead of his time, Paul C. Bragg introduced the concept of wellness to the world by opening Bragg’s Health Food Store. Shortly after, Bragg began releasing health-promoting books and products which grew and expanded over the following decades. With a century under its belt, the Bragg brand stood the test of time. The brand stayed relevant by rolling with the evolving food trends while standing behind the products that started it all.
Today, Bragg has an impressive reach and a varied product lineup to show for it. In addition to our secret holiday ingredients, the brand also offers seasoning blends, liquid soy aminos, and a variety of salad dressings. But don’t forget about Bragg’s specialty apple cider vinegars, drinks, shots, and supplements. As you can see, Bragg ingredients were made for vegan holiday cooking and beyond.
If you’re looking to get ahead of the holiday craze, it’s time to stock up on these better-for-you ingredients. Find Bragg products at a variety of grocery stores and on the brand’s website. For holiday inspiration and more, follow Bragg on Instagram and Facebook.