Looking for a simple, quick recipe that’s perfect for that last-minute dinner party or a host gift? Try Le Grand’s vegan herb butter!
- Le Grand Butter
- Fresh herbs (such as parsley, basil, sage, oregano, and thyme)
- Melt one tub of butter on low heat
- Chop fresh herbs of your choice.
- Incorporate the herbs into the melted butter and simmer on low heat for a few minutes, warming the herbs but not cooking them.
- Pour back into the tub and let refrigerate for 24 hours.
Looking for more ways to spruce up your vegan butter? Try adding garlic and pepper or any other combination of seasonings your heart desires.
This recipe is brought to you by Le Grand. Le Grand’s plant-based product lineup includes butter, cheese spreads, pesto, soups, yogurt, and more. Find them at select retailers nationwide and learn more at LoveLeGrand.com.