This is one of my favorite hummus spreads to make! It comes together in minutes and it’s packed with all the spice. I usually serve it with pita tortilla chips but it’s also great with veggies if you’re aiming for a healthier take. It’s a crowd-pleaser and I bet that when it’s done, your only wish is that you made more!
Time: Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 5 minutes
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained
- 3 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Frank’s RedHot hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp water (as needed to thin the spread)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.