The free Food Revolution Summit docuseries is available April 26 to May 3.
Get ready to embark on a delicious and informative journey with the 2023 Food Revolution Summit docuseries, featuring some of the most brilliant minds in the plant-based movement! In this free limited-time viewing event, you will discover the connection between food and health, the environment, and animal welfare. Watch on the Food Revolution Network.
Join the Revolution: The Food Revolution Docuseries Is Available Free April 26 to May 3
The Food Revolution Network, co-founded by bestselling authors John and Ocean Robbins, aims to inspire and advocate for healthy, ethical, and sustainable food for all. By joining this online event, you will become part of a community of more than 700,000 members who are seeking to change the way the world eats!
The episodes of the docuseries are as follows:
- The Food Revolution: What Happens When You Give Your Body the Right Fuel
- The End of Heart Disease: How to Prevent & Reverse the World’s #1 Killer
- The Truth About Your Brain: How to Prevent Alzheimer’s & Improve Mental Health
- Eating to Beat Cancer & Type 2 Diabetes: What You Need to Do Now
- The Gut-Inflammation-Autoimmunity Connection: Getting to the Root
- Solving Obesity: Escaping Diet Tyranny & Finding Food Freedom
- The Science of Nutrition: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Earth on the Line: How Your Food Choices Can Change the World
Excited yet? You will be able to view the docuseries on The Food Revolution Network free from April 26 to May 3. More than 250,000 individuals have already signed up!
A Feast of Information: Exploring Critical Issues for the Future of Veganism
The 2023 Food Revolution Summit docuseries will explore some of the most critical issues related to food, including the impact of our food choices on disease prevention, the environment, and our mental and emotional health. You will learn from leading experts about the science of nutrition, how to prevent and reverse heart disease, how to improve mental health, and how to eat to beat cancer and type 2 diabetes!
To register for the free docuseries, visit FRN.co/Summit between April 26 and May 3.