This vegan take on a classic appetizer is your new go-to dish for parties and gatherings. Packed with spinach, artichokes, onions, and garlic, this creamy dip is a total crowd-pleaser! Serve it with pita points, tortilla chips, crunchy crackers, or fresh crudité for a delicious dish to pass. Ready for the how-to? Keep reading for our vegan spinach artichoke dip recipe.
Time: 45 minutes
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2-3 tsp avocado oil
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese (1 container)
- ⅓ cup vegan mayo
- ½ small lemon, juiced
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- ½ cup canned artichokes, chopped
- ⅓ cup + 1 Tbsp vegan parmesan cheese, shredded (keep separate)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: paprika to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Sauté diced onion and garlic in avocado oil until soft.
- Add vegan cream cheese, vegan mayo, and lemon juice to a medium bowl. Mix until smooth and well-combined.
- Add in spinach, artichokes, ⅓ cup vegan parmesan cheese, and sautéed onion and garlic to the mixture. Combine well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Top with 1 Tbsp vegan parmesan cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and lightly stir the top portion. Garnish with a few dashes of paprika if desired.
Note: This recipe is incredibly easy to double or triple for larger groups.
Recipe and image adapted from vegcentricdietitian.com.