Vegan Puff Pastry with Yogurt and Strawberries Recipe
When you need to take a moment in your afternoon for a stress-relieving break, center yourself with these pastries made with Indian-inspired DAH! brand organic yogurt. Slow-cultured and crafted with less sugar, DAH! yogurt products provide a wellness-boosting, harmony-restoring, high-probiotic respite to your day.
Recipe by: DAH!
- 10 oz box ready-to-bake vegan puff pastry shells
- 3/4 oz slivered almonds
- Powdered sugar
- 12 oz of DAH! Vanilla Oat + Almond + Coconut Yogurt
- 9 oz strawberries
- Select four ready-to-bake pastry shells. Prick each in the middle with a fork.
- Sprinkle the dough with almonds and brush with water.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place each disc on the pan, leaving space between.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pastries from the oven and gently push down the center of each.
- Top with DAH! Vanilla Oat + Almond + Coconut Yogurt and fresh strawberries. Enjoy!
Photo credit: Natalia Wrobel
More from VegOut
Only Plant Based! Launches Vegan Mayo, Sour Cream, and Dressings at Retailers Nationwide
The all-vegan brand has your fall tailgate needs covered with their creamy and delicious condiments!
12 Sustainable Denim Brands You Should Know About
These brands have the fall looks you’re going to love!
Nashville VegFest Returns This October
The vegan festival will be held on Saturday, October 9.
Volvo Is Ditching Leather by 2030
The car company announced that its entire fleet will be leather-free before the end of the decade.
Billie Eilish Teams up with Nike to Launch Vegan Air Jordans
The vegan singer recently took to Instagram to announce the debut of her new kicks.
Costco Just Launched Ready-to-Eat Vegan Bolognese
The pre-packaged meal is now available across fifty stores in California and Hawaii.
Asheville VeganFest Returns to Pack Square Park October 3
The event will include local vendors, live music, giveaways, and more!
New Vegan Ghost Kitchen Opens in Dallas
VSpot Grille is open four days a week on Commerce Street in Dallas.
Sticky Fingers Bakery Now Ships Nationwide
The beloved D.C. bakery is moving toward a fully e-commerce platform.
10 Spots for Vegan Mac and Cheese in NYC
Whether you prefer yours topped with bacon or truffle, these vegan and vegan-friendly restaurants have your mac and cheese needs covered!
Vegan Bodega Opens in Atlanta This Fall
The LA-based all-vegan bodega and neighborhood market, LaRayia’s Bodega, is opening at Ponce City Market this October.
Wilmington, North Carolina Gets Its First Vegan Food Truck
The Hardcore Hippie made its debut this month in Wilmington, North Carolina.
Subscribe NowOrder the magazine!