When you need to take a moment in your afternoon for a stress-relieving break, center yourself with these pastries made with Indian-inspired DAH! brand organic yogurt. Slow-cultured and crafted with less sugar, DAH! yogurt products provide a wellness-boosting, harmony-restoring, high-probiotic respite to your day.
Recipe by: DAH!
- 10 oz box ready-to-bake vegan puff pastry shells
- 3/4 oz slivered almonds
- Powdered sugar
- 12 oz of DAH! Vanilla Oat + Almond + Coconut Yogurt
- 9 oz strawberries
- Select four ready-to-bake pastry shells. Prick each in the middle with a fork.
- Sprinkle the dough with almonds and brush with water.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place each disc on the pan, leaving space between.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pastries from the oven and gently push down the center of each.
- Top with DAH! Vanilla Oat + Almond + Coconut Yogurt and fresh strawberries. Enjoy!
Photo credit: Natalia Wrobel