This Valentine’s Day, try my Vegan Chicken Sandwich recipe, featuring crispy, juicy Incogmeato Chik’n Tenders with tangy kimchi and sweet teriyaki mayo, all nestled on a slider bun.
Prep time: 2 minutes; Cook time: 10 minutes; Total time: 12 minutes
- 4 Incogmeato® Chik’n Tenders (2 per sandwich)
- 2 vegan slider buns
- Teriyaki Mayo*
- Vegan kimchi
- 2 pickle slices
*Teriyaki Mayo Ingredients
- 7 Tbsp vegan mayo
- 3 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Ground ginger, salt, and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients to make the Teriyaki Mayo and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook tenders according to package instructions.
- Toast buns.
- Build sandwiches: Spread Teriyaki Mayo on both sides of buns. Add 2 tenders to bottom buns, top with kimchi and pickles and add top buns.
- Serve and enjoy with your valentine immediately.
This recipe is brought to you by MorningStar Farms. MorningStar Farms’ plant-based product lineup includes burgers, chicken nuggets, corn dogs, and more. Find them at major retailers nationwide and learn more at MorningStarFarms.com.