Quinoa in the morning? Absolutely! There’s no better way to start your day than with this whole grain packed with protein and fiber. We’re loving it topped with blueberries, almonds, and SNACK superfood clusters!
- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 2 cups water
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds
- ⅓ cup of blueberries
- 1/4 cup Blueberry & Matcha SNACK
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Rinse and drain the quinoa until the water runs clear.
- Combine quinoa, oats, almond milk, water, and pinch of salt in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook until all liquid is absorbed (about 15 minutes).
- If the porridge is too thick, add more water or almond milk.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon into two bowls and top with chopped dates, sliced almonds, blueberries, and Blueberry & Matcha SNACK.
- Drizzle with maple syrup for added sweetness.
This recipe is brought to you by SNACK. Similar to granola, these superfood clusters can be eaten like cereal, mixed into oatmeal or smoothies, or enjoyed straight out of the bag. They come in four delicious flavors: Blueberry & Matcha, Apricot & Matcha, Apple & Tart Cherry, and Banana & Cinnamon. Learn more at getsnackbrand.com!