Aside from cold-pressed juices, Pressed now offers smoothies, smoothie bowls, soft serve, and more!
Anyone can agree that Pressed Juicery is a staple in the world of health and nutrition. Through their bottled juices, simple ordering process, and delivery options, the brand has made consuming fresh ingredients more convenient for those with busy schedules. After operating for over 10 years under the same name and business concept, Pressed Juicery rebrands and launches new vegan items.
From Pressed Juicery to Pressed
Since opening in 2010, Pressed Juicery has crafted plant-based cold-pressed juices from fresh and minimalistic ingredients. Over the years, they’ve added some pretty epic items to the menu—like their iconic and shockingly healthy soft serve-like Freezes. But as their customer base grows and the food and health industry evolves, Pressed Juicery is adapting. Last week, Pressed Juicery announced that they will now go by the name “Pressed.” With the new name comes rebranded packaging and stores, as well as new beverage and food options.
“We’re introducing a refreshed look and product offerings to support our mission to make plant-forward living—incorporating more fruits and vegetables into our customers’ diet—as convenient and delicious as possible. From the branding to the storefronts, the new elevated look reflects the brand’s uncomplicated approach to products and begins with a more simplified name: “Pressed,” said Michelle Peterson, Chief Marketing Officer at Pressed.
Pressed’s New Vegan Menu Items
Pressed will continue to serve its cold-pressed juices, wellness shots, soft serve, and pints, but they have expanded their repertoire to include more flavors and completely new items like smoothies and smoothie bowls!
Here’s what you need to know about each menu item—new and old:
- Juices: You are probably already familiar with the cold-pressed juices from Pressed. After all, that’s how they got their start! With the new name and look, you’ll still be able to find the same great flavors and pre-made bundles from before.
- Smoothies: These new bottled smoothies are a bit thicker and a more filling option for on-the-go nutrition. The current flavors include Strawberry Orange Mango, Avocado Greens, Chocolate Banana Protein, and Vanilla Coffee Protein.
- Non-Dairy Milks: Chocolate and vanilla almond milk. Need we say more?
- Well-Being and Hydration Shots: These wellness shots pack a strong punch in a little bottle. Whether you’re looking to boost your immunity, support your gut health, or get in some extra H2O for the day, Pressed makes a handful of effective blends to try! Please note: The Elderberry shot is not vegan.
- Freezes: The Pressed Freeze is one of those “desserts” that will forever blow our minds. How the brand can make soft serve taste so indulgent with just a few simple ingredients is truly amazing. The vanilla and chocolate Freezes have been around for quite some time but Pressed recently dropped acai and dragon fruit flavors. Please note: The toppings are all vegan aside from the chocolate drizzle.
- Smoothie Bowls: Speaking of acai and dragon fruit, those are the bases used in Pressed’s new smoothie bowls! There are a few different renditions to try, depending on the base and topping combo you’re in the mood for. Best of all, Pressed uses agave instead of honey so these bowls are vegan without modifications.
- Vegan Pints: Strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, or matcha, the vegan pints from Pressed are the perfect way to fulfill your ice cream cravings with better-for-you ingredients. The scoopable treats are made primarily with coconut cream and almonds without any refined sugars.
- Breakfast Essentials: The last two items in the Pressed lineup are the Almond Butter Overnight Oats and Coconut Banana Chia Pudding. These delicious and refreshing breakfast jars pretty much speak for themselves!
The best part about these bites and beverages is how fresh and clean they are. Peterson shared, “We are truly dedicated to offering the best and most wholesome product to our customers. Exceptional products begin with premium ingredients. From each bunch of kale to every orange, carrot, and apple that goes into our plant-forward menu, our team meticulously sources from suppliers who provide the very best of what nature has to offer.”
The Pressed rebranding is currently underway at all retailers across the country in addition to their social media platforms and website. For a complete list of Pressed locations, go to Pressed.com.
“We believe that wellness is a journey, not a destination. Rather than focus on quick fixes, we encourage gradual yet meaningful changes to everyday routines in an effort to support a healthier, more vibrant lifestyle,” expressed Peterson.