Pressed Juicery Rebrands, Launches New Vegan Items
Aside from cold-pressed juices, Pressed now offers smoothies, smoothie bowls, soft serve, and more!
Anyone can agree that Pressed Juicery is a staple in the world of health and nutrition. Through their bottled juices, simple ordering process, and delivery options, the brand has made consuming fresh ingredients more convenient for those with busy schedules. After operating for over 10 years under the same name and business concept, Pressed Juicery rebrands and launches new vegan items.
From Pressed Juicery to Pressed
Since opening in 2010, Pressed Juicery has crafted plant-based cold-pressed juices from fresh and minimalistic ingredients. Over the years, they’ve added some pretty epic items to the menu—like their iconic and shockingly healthy soft serve-like Freezes. But as their customer base grows and the food and health industry evolves, Pressed Juicery is adapting. Last week, Pressed Juicery announced that they will now go by the name “Pressed.” With the new name comes rebranded packaging and stores, as well as new beverage and food options.
“We’re introducing a refreshed look and product offerings to support our mission to make plant-forward living—incorporating more fruits and vegetables into our customers’ diet—as convenient and delicious as possible. From the branding to the storefronts, the new elevated look reflects the brand’s uncomplicated approach to products and begins with a more simplified name: “Pressed,” said Michelle Peterson, Chief Marketing Officer at Pressed.
Pressed’s New Vegan Menu Items
Pressed will continue to serve its cold-pressed juices, wellness shots, soft serve, and pints, but they have expanded their repertoire to include more flavors and completely new items like smoothies and smoothie bowls!
Here’s what you need to know about each menu item—new and old:
- Juices: You are probably already familiar with the cold-pressed juices from Pressed. After all, that’s how they got their start! With the new name and look, you’ll still be able to find the same great flavors and pre-made bundles from before.
- Smoothies: These new bottled smoothies are a bit thicker and a more filling option for on-the-go nutrition. The current flavors include Strawberry Orange Mango, Avocado Greens, Chocolate Banana Protein, and Vanilla Coffee Protein.
- Non-Dairy Milks: Chocolate and vanilla almond milk. Need we say more?
- Well-Being and Hydration Shots: These wellness shots pack a strong punch in a little bottle. Whether you’re looking to boost your immunity, support your gut health, or get in some extra H2O for the day, Pressed makes a handful of effective blends to try! Please note: The Elderberry shot is not vegan.
- Freezes: The Pressed Freeze is one of those “desserts” that will forever blow our minds. How the brand can make soft serve taste so indulgent with just a few simple ingredients is truly amazing. The vanilla and chocolate Freezes have been around for quite some time but Pressed recently dropped acai and dragon fruit flavors. Please note: The toppings are all vegan aside from the chocolate drizzle.
- Smoothie Bowls: Speaking of acai and dragon fruit, those are the bases used in Pressed’s new smoothie bowls! There are a few different renditions to try, depending on the base and topping combo you’re in the mood for. Best of all, Pressed uses agave instead of honey so these bowls are vegan without modifications.
- Vegan Pints: Strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, or matcha, the vegan pints from Pressed are the perfect way to fulfill your ice cream cravings with better-for-you ingredients. The scoopable treats are made primarily with coconut cream and almonds without any refined sugars.
- Breakfast Essentials: The last two items in the Pressed lineup are the Almond Butter Overnight Oats and Coconut Banana Chia Pudding. These delicious and refreshing breakfast jars pretty much speak for themselves!
The best part about these bites and beverages is how fresh and clean they are. Peterson shared, “We are truly dedicated to offering the best and most wholesome product to our customers. Exceptional products begin with premium ingredients. From each bunch of kale to every orange, carrot, and apple that goes into our plant-forward menu, our team meticulously sources from suppliers who provide the very best of what nature has to offer.”
The Pressed rebranding is currently underway at all retailers across the country in addition to their social media platforms and website. For a complete list of Pressed locations, go to Pressed.com.
“We believe that wellness is a journey, not a destination. Rather than focus on quick fixes, we encourage gradual yet meaningful changes to everyday routines in an effort to support a healthier, more vibrant lifestyle,” expressed Peterson.
Allie is a writer, musical theatre performer, yoga instructor, and walking vegan restaurant directory. On any given day, you can catch her making tofu scramble, scouring Trader Joe’s for new plant-based products, or watching The Lizzie McGuire Movie! Visit her website at alexandrammitchell.com.
More from VegOut
Chef Mark McKinney Is Opening a Vegan Restaurant in Philadelphia This Fall
This vegan chef is transforming his original pop-up into a restaurant concept in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!
VegOut’s Los Angeles Vegan Gift Guide
Gift giving is a tradition as old as time, but not too long ago collective sighs could be heard across the world when it came time to buy thoughtful presents for vegans. Now, plant-based gift shopping is anything but boring and the furthest thing from difficult! Our Los Angeles vegan gift guide has you covered with everything from hand-poured candles and toxin-free spas to French-style pastries and some of the best chocolate you’ve ever had!
Peet’s Coffee Now Serves a Limited-Edition Vegan Cold Brew Oat Latte
The fan-favorite coffee chain is back at it with the vegan options!
10 Vegan Skincare Brands We Love
It’s time to cue up the messy bun and wash away the troubles of the day with these cruelty-free, vegan skincare brands.
Crocs Plans to Go 100% Vegan by the End of 2021
The wickedly popular shoe brand is putting its kicks into four-wheel drive with its latest sustainability efforts!
Jessica Biel Just Launched a Vegan Wellness Brand for Kids
The actress and mother of two has created a company that makes natural, vegan products for families and also gives back to the planet.
10 Gluten-Free Vegan Snacks That’ll Satisfy Your Cravings
From dips and chips to popcorn and protein bars, these brands have you covered for your gluten-free snacking needs.
New 144-Seat Vegan Restaurant Fancy Plants Kitchen to Open in Chicago
A new all-vegan restaurant is opening in the Lincoln Park neighborhood!
Beyond Meat to Offer Free Vegan Chicken Tenders This Tuesday
In honor of National Chicken Tender Day, Beyond Meat is giving customers a chance to try their new plant-based tenders for free.
New Vegan Vendor Opens at Brooklyn’s DeKalb Market
This new eatery is serving up plantain-based tacos, desserts, and more!
Vegan Meat Brand OZO Launches New Chicken Nuggets, Meatballs, and More
New OZO products including frozen nuggets, meatballs, chicken patties, and fresh versions of the Smokehouse Burger and ground turkey are available this summer.
Where to Find Vegan Asian Cuisine in Denver
Wondering where to find vegan Asian cuisine in Denver? The metro area offers several super tasty options, such as City O’ City with their udon noodle bowl and V Revolution with plant-based dumplings. Just like the population, the vegan community is rapidly growing, and Denver’s restaurant scene has answered the call. Check out our list of top spots to find vegan Asian cuisine in Denver.
Subscribe NowOrder the magazine!