Warm up your fall days with this Smoky BBQ Tofu Bowl. Bragg has what you need to create quick, nutritious meals that satisfy.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 8 baby potatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons Bragg olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 8 ounces firm tofu
- ¼ cup Bragg Smoky BBQ nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, plus more as needed
- 2 cups collard greens, thick ribs removed and leaves chopped
- ½ cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- BBQ sauce, for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Toss potatoes with olive oil, dill, and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly pat the tofu dry with a clean towel and cut into cubes. Add the smoky BBQ nutritional yeast and cornstarch to a shallow bowl and stir to combine. Toss tofu cubes in the nutritional yeast mixture, ensuring each piece is coated on all sides.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the tofu and sauté until crispy on all sides, turning occasionally, about 7-10 minutes, adding more oil to the pan if needed. Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels. Season with salt to taste.
- Wipe the skillet clean and add a bit more oil to the skillet. Add the collard greens and a pinch of salt and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and add the corn. Cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Season with salt to taste.
- Transfer the greens, corn, potatoes, and tofu to a bowl. Drizzle with BBQ sauce and sprinkle with scallions.
This recipe is brought to you by Bragg. Bragg’s product lineup includes olive oil, nutritional yeast, apple cider vinegar, liquid aminos, and more. Find them at retailers nationwide and online at Bragg.com.