Here it is, a recipe for broccoli in all its simple glory. Lightly charred broccoli, roasted in fragrant sesame oil and tossed with sweet, garlic, lime, and onion sauce.
Servings: 2 Time: 20 minutes Difficulty: Feelin’ Lazy
Recipe by: No Eggs or Ham
- 2 large heads of broccoli, cut into large florets
- 3 tbsps toasted sesame oil
- 2 large pinches of salt
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 tbsp finely minced garlic
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp cane sugar
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
1. Heat oven to 500° F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Toss broccoli florets with sesame oil and salt in a large mixing bowl, spread out on prepped baking sheet, and roast until lightly charred & fork tender; about 12 minutes.
3. In the same mixing bowl the broccoli was prepped in, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients until combined.
4. Add cooked broccoli to mixing bowl and toss to coat. Serve immediately, topped with a few toasted sesame seeds for garnish!
RELATED: Easy One Pan Tofu Scramble