Mr Lee’s Pure Foods, the UK-based gourmet instant-noodles in a cup brand, is announcing its US launch nationwide with Whole Foods Market beginning May 4. This is a huge milestone expansion for the young brand and speaks to its consumers’ growing interest and demand. Ready in just three minutes, Mr Lee’s Noodles require only hot water to cook to perfection.
"Our brand is thrilled to enter the US market," said Damien Lee, founder and CEO of Mr Lee’s Pure Foods. "As consumers are looking for shelf stable solutions that offer a healthy alternative, our instant-noodles in a cup is a quick and delicious option, now available to US consumers on Whole Foods Market shelves throughout the country."
Mr. Lee’s Noodles facts:
- Air-dried rice noodles containing no palm oil or hydrogenated fats
- No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or MSG
- One of the lowest in sodium, sugar, and calories on the market
- The vegan flavor, Zen Garden Vegetables, is registered with the Vegan Society
- Available in boxes of 8 cups
- No plastic sachets—cup is 100% recyclable plastic and cardboard
RELATED: Lizzo Shared Her Vegan Copycat McDonald's Spicy Chicken Sandwich Recipe on TikTok
Want even more vegan news, food, and lifestyle content? Subscribe to VegOut LA Magazine or VegOut NYC Magazine!