Your Guide to L.A. Vegan Restaurants Open Right Now
Several Los Angeles restaurants have announced they’re temporarily closing during the coronavirus crisis. Others have started offering delivery or switched to a delivery-only model to serve customers. And many remain open. We’re here to keep you up-to-date on the latest closures. We’ll be updating this list as we receive information from restaurants.
Update: Mayor Eric Garcetti announced on 3/15/2020 that Los Angeles will be closing all restaurants (except pickup/delivery) and bars until March 31st (with the possibility of an extension).
Updated: 4/21/2020 at 1pm
Open for Pickup/Delivery:
- Araya's Place
- Backyard Bowls (vegan-friendly)
- Baked Vegan Sweets
- Baked Vegan Vixen
- Beleaf Burgers
- Block Party Highland Park (plant-based alcoholic beverages)
- by CHLOE.
- Cali Fresh Mexican Grill (vegan-friendly)
- Cena Vegan
- Chicana Vegana
- Compton Vegan
- Cocobella Creamery
- Cocoluv Cookies
- Counterpart Vegan
- Crossroads Kitchen
- Cruzer Vegan Pizza
- Devi's Donuts (pop-up)
- Donut Friend
- Double Zero
- Dough Pizzeria & Bar (vegan-friendly)
- Dreamy Creations (vegan-friendly)
- Earle’s on Crenshaw (vegan-friendly)
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery
- Flore Vegan
- Follow Your Heart Market & Cafe
- Fresh on Sunset
- Frozen Fruit Co.
- Full Service Coffee Co. (vegan-friendly)
- Green Table Cafe (vegan-friendly)
- Hello Cake Girl
- Honeybee Burger
- Hug Life
- Hugo's Restaurant (vegan-friendly)
- Hugo's Tacos (vegan-friendly)
- Javista (vegan-friendly)
- Jesse Boy (vegan-friendly)
- Jewel (vegan-friendly)
- Joi Cafe
- Juice Crafters
- Julie Goes Green
- Lettuce Feast
- Lobo Cuban Food
- Lotus Vegan
- Love Amaro Pizzeria
- Madame Shugah
- Mama’s Tamales (vegan-friendly)
- Munchies Diner
- My Vegan Panda
- New Deli
- NUDA Juice Shop
- OG Juices
- Plant Love Food
- Plant Power Fast Food
- Pressed Juicery (vegan-friendly)
- Primo's Donuts (vegan-friendly)
- Pura Vita
- Purgatory Pizza (vegan-friendly)
- Qusqo (vegan-friendly)
- Rainbow Juices
- Rakkan Ramen (vegan-friendly)
- Real Food Daily (West Hollywood location only)
- Ridiculous Baking Co.
- Rockin Hot Chick-un (food truck)
- Sage Plant Based Bistro
- Sea Casa (vegan-friendly)
- Seabirds Kitchen (Long Beach and Costa Mesa only)
- Stuff I Eat
- Taco Sin Karma
- The Brave Bean
- The Falafel Factory
- The Good Good (pre-orders only)
- The Grain Cafe
- The Karma Baker
- The Palm Coffee Bar (vegan-friendly)
- The Vegan Hooligans
- The Vegan Joint
- TOPO by Kitchen Mouse (vegan-friendly)
- Under The Sun
- Vegan Jam
- Veggie Grill
- Vinh Loi Tofu (takeout only)
- Vuture Food
- Word of Mouth
- 6th & La Brea (vegan-friendly)
- Au Lac
- Azla Vegan
- Bodhi Bowl
- Burgerlords (vegan-friendly)
- Cafe Gratitude
- Cobblermania (pop-up)
- Equelecua Cuban Vegan Cafe
- Fala Bar
- Gracias Madre
- Granville (vegan-friendly)
- Hungry Angelina
- Kitchen Mouse (vegan-friendly)
- Krimsey's Modern Cajun
- Little Pine
- Magpies Softserve (vegan-friendly)
- Make Out
- Modern Shaman
- Modern Times
- Mohawk Bend (vegan-friendly)
- Monty’s Good Burger
- Nic's on Beverly
- One Veg World
- Plant Food + Wine
- Powerplant Superfood Cafe (vegan-friendly)
- Sourdough Nation
- Sqirl (vegan-friendly)
- Sugar Taco
- The Stalking Horse (vegan-friendly)
- Tony’s Darts Away
- True Food Kitchen
- Vegan by Victoria's
- Vegetable (vegan-friendly)
- Veggie Fam
- Veggie Y Qué
Allie is a writer, musical theatre performer, yoga instructor, and walking vegan restaurant directory. On any given day, you can catch her making tofu scramble, scouring Trader Joe’s for new plant-based products, or watching The Lizzie McGuire Movie! Visit her website at alexandrammitchell.com.
More from VegOut
Popular Black-Owned Vegan Oat Butter Company Rebrands, Launches New Flavors
Formerly Oat Butter Brand, Jakera & Co. is now selling three new flavors of spreadable oat butter.
Where to Eat Vegan in Dallas
These vegan and vegan-friendly restaurants have your back!
Vegan Baked Goods That Ship Nationwide for the Holidays
These bakeshops have all of your holiday parties and gatherings covered with their delicious sweets and treats!
10 Vegan Mixes for Easier Holiday Baking
Preheat the oven and pull out the cookie sheets—it’s time to whip up some holiday favorites with these vegan baking mixes.
This New YouTube Cooking Channel Is Dedicated to Vegan Butter
Presented by Miyoko’s Creamery, the new channel features tips, recipes, and techniques for cooking with vegan butter.
UnChainedTV: The Free Vegan Streaming Service You’ve Been Waiting For
UnChainedTV will feature vegan documentaries, news segments, cooking shows, and more and is available as a free downloadable app.
Tate’s Bake Shop Is Launching a Vegan Cookie Line
Starting this month, the cookies will be available at Whole Foods nationwide!
Black-Owned Restaurant Trap Vegan Opens in Detroit, Sells Out First Day
The Black-owned, vegan fast-casual restaurant opened mid-November in the Green Acres neighborhood of Detroit.
New Vegan Restaurant Good Intentions Set to Open in St. Petersburg, Florida
Good Intentions will be serving up new American fare in the Grand Central District in spring of 2022.
Black-Owned Vegan Drive-Thru Is Opening in Charlotte, North Carolina Next Month
The popular food truck, Romeo’s Vegan Burgers, is opening their first brick-and-mortar location.
Black-Owned Baba’s Vegan Cafe Opens Brick-and-Mortar in South Los Angeles
The popular LA-based pop-up has a permanent home at 67th and Western.
The Butcher’s Daughter Team Just Opened a Vegan-Friendly Natural Wine Bar in Venice
We might actually say yes to going out for drinks now!
Subscribe NowOrder the magazine!