Your Guide to L.A. Vegan Restaurants Open Right Now
Several Los Angeles restaurants have announced they’re temporarily closing during the coronavirus crisis. Others have started offering delivery or switched to a delivery-only model to serve customers. And many remain open. We’re here to keep you up-to-date on the latest closures. We’ll be updating this list as we receive information from restaurants.
Update: Mayor Eric Garcetti announced on 3/15/2020 that Los Angeles will be closing all restaurants (except pickup/delivery) and bars until March 31st (with the possibility of an extension).
Updated: 4/21/2020 at 1pm
Open for Pickup/Delivery:
- Araya's Place
- Backyard Bowls (vegan-friendly)
- Baked Vegan Sweets
- Baked Vegan Vixen
- Beleaf Burgers
- Block Party Highland Park (plant-based alcoholic beverages)
- by CHLOE.
- Cali Fresh Mexican Grill (vegan-friendly)
- Cena Vegan
- Chicana Vegana
- Compton Vegan
- Cocobella Creamery
- Cocoluv Cookies
- Counterpart Vegan
- Crossroads Kitchen
- Cruzer Vegan Pizza
- Devi's Donuts (pop-up)
- Donut Friend
- Double Zero
- Dough Pizzeria & Bar (vegan-friendly)
- Dreamy Creations (vegan-friendly)
- Earle’s on Crenshaw (vegan-friendly)
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery
- Flore Vegan
- Follow Your Heart Market & Cafe
- Fresh on Sunset
- Frozen Fruit Co.
- Full Service Coffee Co. (vegan-friendly)
- Green Table Cafe (vegan-friendly)
- Hello Cake Girl
- Honeybee Burger
- Hug Life
- Hugo's Restaurant (vegan-friendly)
- Hugo's Tacos (vegan-friendly)
- Javista (vegan-friendly)
- Jesse Boy (vegan-friendly)
- Jewel (vegan-friendly)
- Joi Cafe
- Juice Crafters
- Julie Goes Green
- Lettuce Feast
- Lobo Cuban Food
- Lotus Vegan
- Love Amaro Pizzeria
- Madame Shugah
- Mama’s Tamales (vegan-friendly)
- Munchies Diner
- My Vegan Panda
- New Deli
- NUDA Juice Shop
- OG Juices
- Plant Love Food
- Plant Power Fast Food
- Pressed Juicery (vegan-friendly)
- Primo's Donuts (vegan-friendly)
- Pura Vita
- Purgatory Pizza (vegan-friendly)
- Qusqo (vegan-friendly)
- Rainbow Juices
- Rakkan Ramen (vegan-friendly)
- Real Food Daily (West Hollywood location only)
- Ridiculous Baking Co.
- Rockin Hot Chick-un (food truck)
- Sage Plant Based Bistro
- Sea Casa (vegan-friendly)
- Seabirds Kitchen (Long Beach and Costa Mesa only)
- Stuff I Eat
- Taco Sin Karma
- The Brave Bean
- The Falafel Factory
- The Good Good (pre-orders only)
- The Grain Cafe
- The Karma Baker
- The Palm Coffee Bar (vegan-friendly)
- The Vegan Hooligans
- The Vegan Joint
- TOPO by Kitchen Mouse (vegan-friendly)
- Under The Sun
- Vegan Jam
- Veggie Grill
- Vinh Loi Tofu (takeout only)
- Vuture Food
- Word of Mouth
- 6th & La Brea (vegan-friendly)
- Au Lac
- Azla Vegan
- Bodhi Bowl
- Burgerlords (vegan-friendly)
- Cafe Gratitude
- Cobblermania (pop-up)
- Equelecua Cuban Vegan Cafe
- Fala Bar
- Gracias Madre
- Granville (vegan-friendly)
- Hungry Angelina
- Kitchen Mouse (vegan-friendly)
- Krimsey's Modern Cajun
- Little Pine
- Magpies Softserve (vegan-friendly)
- Make Out
- Modern Shaman
- Modern Times
- Mohawk Bend (vegan-friendly)
- Monty’s Good Burger
- Nic's on Beverly
- One Veg World
- Plant Food + Wine
- Powerplant Superfood Cafe (vegan-friendly)
- Sourdough Nation
- Sqirl (vegan-friendly)
- Sugar Taco
- The Stalking Horse (vegan-friendly)
- Tony’s Darts Away
- True Food Kitchen
- Vegan by Victoria's
- Vegetable (vegan-friendly)
- Veggie Fam
- Veggie Y Qué
When Allie responded to an Instagram post on @vegoutlosangeles a few years ago, she had no idea she’d join the coolest vegan team on the planet. An Austin native, actress, yogi, and part-time sword fighter (don’t ask!), Allie is on a mission to live her best life and inspire others to do the same. She graduated from Hussian College In Studio with a B.F.A. in Contemporary Musical Theatre + Film and currently acts, writes, and eats her way through Los Angeles.
More from VegOut
11 Essential Vegan Baking Ingredients
Keep these ingredients on hand for creating easy vegan baked goods in a snap.
Meet TCHO’s Dark & Bitter, Your New Favorite Vegan Baking Chocolate
This Dark & Bitter Unsweetened Baking Chocolate is a kitchen staple!
15 Nostalgic Vegan Snacks
We’re throwing it back to the good old days—with a vegan twist!
15 Must-Try Vegan Restaurants in Orange County
Pizza shops, sushi restaurants, burger joints—this list covers it all!
The Best Vegan Restaurants in Florida
From the Panhandle to the big city, Florida is a hot spot for plant-based eats.
10 Best Vegan Restaurants for a Date Night in LA
There are only green flags at these vegan eateries!
Vegan Baked Goods That Ship Nationwide for the Holidays
From Hanukkah bundt cakes and Christmas cookies to gingerbread house kits, this list covers it all!
Our 5 Secret Ingredients for Vegan Holiday Cooking
Add these products to your plant-based recipes this holiday season!
Prados Beauty Celebrates Indigenous Beauty and Resilience
Founder Cece Meadows puts Indigenous voices at the forefront of the beauty industry.
8 Vegan Sweaters to Keep You Warm This Winter
We’re staying warm this season with these vegan styles!
10 Vegan Chocolate Chip Brands Perfect for Baking
These dairy-free chocolate chips were made for cookies, waffles, muffins, and more.
12 Vegan Beauty Gifts to Shop This Holiday Season
Deck the halls with boughs of vegan beauty gifts!