The Ultimate Guide to Vegan Chocolate
Valentine’s Day is coming and we’re looking forward to enjoying some vegan-friendly chocolate treats. Here’s a list of dark and “milk” chocolate options that are dairy-free, delicious, and perfect for gifting.
- Buddha Chocolate
- Chocolate Schmilk
- Coco Jolie Fine Chocolates
- Divine Treasures
- Emmy’s Organics
- Endorfin Foods
- Go Max Go
- Hopf Chocolate
- Lover Organic Chocolate
- Lulu’s Chocolate
- Mandala Chocolate
- Morito Chocolates
- Nelly’s Organics
- No Whey Chocolate
- PASCHA Chocolate
- Taza Chocolate
- Tuanis Chocolate
- Alter Eco – Vegan options include Dark Sea Salt, Dark Salted Almonds, Dark Blackout, Dark Super Blackout, Dark Crisp Mint, Dark Quinoa, 90% Superdark Crisp Mint, Rainbow Quinoa, Pearl Quinoa, Black Quinoa, and Red Quinoa
- ChocZero – Dark chocolate only
- Chocolate Inspirations
- Confections With Convictions
- Creek House Chocolates
- Divine Chocolate
- Eat Gold Organics
- Endangered Species – Dark chocolate and oat milk varieties only
- Enjoy Life – All chocolate is vegan except their Ricemilk Crunch bar which contains honey
- Ethereal Confections – All chocolates are vegan except those containing honey
- Equal Exchange
- Harbor Candy Shop
- Lake Champlain Chocolates
- Lily’s Sweets – Vegan options include 70% Extra Dark Chocolate Bars, 85% Extremely Dark Chocolate Bars, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, 55% Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, 55% Keto Baking Chips, and 55% Baking Bars
- Rose City Chocolatier
- Theo – Most dark chocolate varieties are vegan
- Trader Joe’s
- Unreal – Vegan options include Dark Chocolate Coconut Bars, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups, Dark Chocolate Crispy Peanut Butter Cups, and Dark Chocolate Peanut Gems
Mohini, a born and raised vegetarian from Chicago, initially went vegan when faced with a health issue, but stayed vegan for the animals. Whole food plant-based eating (inspired by traditional Indian culture) is her optimal diet. An advocate for mental health and lifestyle changes, she has a degree in Health Sciences from DePaul University.
More from VegOut
Mud Pie Stand Vegan Bakery Opens in Sacramento
It can be difficult to find delicious vegan pastries in your neighborhood, but Sacramentans look no further—Mud Pie Stand Vegan Bakery is the place to be, not only offering a diverse menu of sweet treats, but a myriad of savory specials as well.
Chris Paul and Slutty Vegan Serve Free Food to Atlanta Community on Juneteenth
Slutty Vegan and NBA star Chris Paul of the Phoenix Suns are teaming up to serve free food to the Atlanta community in celebration of Juneteenth.
20 LGBTQ-Owned Vegan Businesses to Support
From restaurants, food trucks, and pop-ups to clothing and beauty brands, this list covers it all!
Black-Owned Vegan and Vegan-Friendly Restaurants to Support in Chicago
From stacked burgers to soul food platters and raw dishes, these Black-owned vegan spots have something for everyone.
Black-Owned Music-Themed Vegan Coffee Shop Opens in Houston This Weekend
A new concept that blends coffee, vegan food, and music will make its debut in Houston, Texas on Juneteenth.
Black-Owned Vegan Restaurants to Support in Los Angeles
Whether you’re craving vegan burgers, buffalo cauliflower, or apple cobbler, stop by one of these Black-owned vegan restaurants to get your fix!
10 Best Vegan Brunch Spots Nationwide
Get those mimosas flowin’ at these vegan brunch spots nationwide!
Black-Owned Vegan Restaurants to Support in NYC
In the mood for some cheesy garlic sticks, or perhaps a fresh-pressed juice? Check out these Black-owned vegan spots for all of your vegan cheese cravings, smoothies, and more!
Atlantic City Vegan Food Festival Returns This July
It’s going to be a hot vegan summer as New Jersey VegFest is making a comeback in Atlantic City!
Trader Joe’s Launches Spicy Vegan Pork Rinds
Bored of your current snack routine? Add Trader Joe’s Spicy Porkless Plant-Based Snack Rinds to your grazing rotation!
Vans Just Launched Its First Sustainable Vegan Sneaker Line
From old-school skaters to Gen Z teens, and everyone in between, we’ve all owned a pair of Vans at some point!
Jay-Z Invests in Plant-Based Chicken Nugget Company NUGGS
The future of vegan chicken nuggets is looking bright as Jay-Z is now backing this plant-based startup!
Subscribe NowOrder the magazine!