The Ultimate Guide to Vegan Chocolate
It’s National Chocolate Day and we’re looking forward to enjoying some vegan-friendly chocolate treats. Here’s a list of dark and “milk” chocolate options that are dairy-free, delicious, and perfect for gifting or treating yourself.
- Buddha Chocolate
- Chocolate Schmilk
- Chomps Chocolate
- Coco Jolie Fine Chocolates
- Divine Treasures
- Emmy’s Organics
- Endorfin Foods
- Go Max Go
- Hopf Chocolate
- Lover Organic Chocolate
- Lulu’s Chocolate
- Mandala Chocolate
- Morito Chocolates
- Nelly’s Organics
- No Whey Chocolate
- PASCHA Chocolate
- Taza Chocolate
- Tuanis Chocolate
- Wicked BOLD
- Alter Eco – Vegan options include Dark Sea Salt, Dark Salted Almonds, Dark Blackout, Dark Super Blackout, Dark Crisp Mint, Dark Quinoa, 90% Superdark Crisp Mint, Rainbow Quinoa, Pearl Quinoa, Black Quinoa, and Red Quinoa
- ChocZero – Dark chocolate only
- Chocolate Inspirations
- Confections With Convictions
- Creek House Chocolates
- Divine Chocolate
- Eat Gold Organics
- Endangered Species – Dark chocolate and oat milk varieties only
- Enjoy Life – All chocolate is vegan except their Ricemilk Crunch bar which contains honey
- Ethereal Confections – All chocolates are vegan except those containing honey
- Equal Exchange
- Fx Chocolate
- Ghirardelli – Some dark chocolate varieties
- Harbor Candy Shop
- Hershey’s – Oat milk varieties
- Lake Champlain Chocolates
- Lily’s Sweets – Vegan options include 70% Extra Dark Chocolate Bars, 85% Extremely Dark Chocolate Bars, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, 55% Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, 55% Keto Baking Chips, and 55% Baking Bars
- Rose City Chocolatier
- Theo – Most dark chocolate varieties are vegan
- Trader Joe’s
- Unreal – Vegan options include Dark Chocolate Coconut Bars, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups, Dark Chocolate Crispy Peanut Butter Cups, and Dark Chocolate Peanut Gems
Mohini, a born and raised vegetarian from Chicago, initially went vegan when faced with a health issue, but stayed vegan for the animals. Whole food plant-based eating (inspired by traditional Indian culture) is her optimal diet. An advocate for mental health and lifestyle changes, she has a degree in Health Sciences from DePaul University.
More from VegOut
10 Vegan Meal Delivery Services to Try in 2022
These meal delivery companies have everything you need to get the new year started on a healthy note.
Selling Sunset Star Emma Leigh Hernan Launches Frozen Vegan Empanada Brand
This new plant-based frozen food company has snacktime covered.
5 Vegan Honey Brands to Try
Life is sweet with these cruelty-free, vegan honey alternatives.
Unbelievably Vegan: An Interview with Charity Morgan
This celebrity chef is dishing up details about her family’s transition to a plant-based lifestyle and sharing tidbits from her new cookbook, Unbelievably Vegan.
14 Best Vegan Protein Bars
These plant-based protein bars will unite gym rats and busy bees alike!
Former Starbucks Executive Joins Plant Power Fast Food
The rapidly expanding fast-food chain names Steve Figliola as new Chief Development Officer.
Wanderlust Creamery Is Scooping Ube and Pavlova Vegan Ice Cream Flavors This Month
Run, don’t walk to your nearest location to try these limited-edition flavors!
Copper Branch Launches Limited-Time Nashville Fried Chicken Sandwich
The Canada-based restaurant chain will be the first Canadian restaurant to carry Atlas Monroe’s plant-based fried chicken.
Restaurants and Brands Offering Veganuary Specials Nationwide
Veganuary has never been easier with all of these specials!
Busting the Vegan Protein Myth Once and for All
Where do vegans get their protein? Glad you asked. We’ve got answers.
Try These Limited-Edition Vegan Items in Chicago This Veganuary
From salads and sushi to donuts and cinnamon rolls, there are many amazing vegan dishes to try this month.
Portland Vegan Pop-Up Mis Tacones to Open Brick-and-Mortar Next Month
The queer and Chicanx-owned vegan taqueria pop-up has been a part of the Portland food scene since 2016.
Subscribe NowOrder the magazine!