The Ultimate Guide to Vegan Chocolate
It’s National Chocolate Day and we’re looking forward to enjoying some vegan-friendly chocolate treats. Here’s a list of dark and “milk” chocolate options that are dairy-free, delicious, and perfect for gifting or treating yourself.
- Buddha Chocolate
- Chocolate Schmilk
- Chomps Chocolate
- Coco Jolie Fine Chocolates
- Divine Treasures
- Endorfin Foods
- Go Max Go
- Hopf Chocolate
- Lover Organic Chocolate
- Lulu’s Chocolate
- Mandala Chocolate
- Morito Chocolates
- Nelly’s Organics
- No Whey Chocolate
- PASCHA Chocolate
- Taza Chocolate
- Trupo Treats
- Tuanis Chocolate
- Wicked BOLD
- Alter Eco – Vegan options include Dark Sea Salt, Dark Salted Almonds, Dark Blackout, Dark Super Blackout, Dark Crisp Mint, Dark Quinoa, 90% Superdark Crisp Mint, Rainbow Quinoa, Pearl Quinoa, Black Quinoa, and Red Quinoa
- ChocZero – Dark chocolate only
- Chocolate Inspirations
- Confections With Convictions
- Creek House Chocolates
- Divine Chocolate
- Eat Gold Organics
- Endangered Species – Dark chocolate and oat milk varieties only
- Enjoy Life – All chocolate is vegan except their Ricemilk Crunch bar which contains honey
- Ethereal Confections – All chocolates are vegan except those containing honey
- Equal Exchange
- Fx Chocolate
- Ghirardelli – Some dark chocolate varieties
- Harbor Candy Shop
- Hershey’s – Oat milk varieties
- Lake Champlain Chocolates
- Lily’s Sweets – Vegan options include 70% Extra Dark Chocolate Bars, 85% Extremely Dark Chocolate Bars, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, 55% Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, 55% Keto Baking Chips, and 55% Baking Bars
- Rose City Chocolatier
- Theo – Most dark chocolate varieties are vegan
- Trader Joe’s
- Unreal – Vegan options include Dark Chocolate Coconut Bars, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups, Dark Chocolate Crispy Peanut Butter Cups, and Dark Chocolate Peanut Gems
Mohini, a born and raised vegetarian from Chicago, initially went vegan when faced with a health issue, but stayed vegan for the animals. Whole food plant-based eating (inspired by traditional Indian culture) is her optimal diet. An advocate for mental health and lifestyle changes, she has a degree in Health Sciences from DePaul University.
More from VegOut
11 Essential Vegan Baking Ingredients
Keep these ingredients on hand for creating easy vegan baked goods in a snap.
Meet TCHO’s Dark & Bitter, Your New Favorite Vegan Baking Chocolate
This Dark & Bitter Unsweetened Baking Chocolate is a kitchen staple!
15 Nostalgic Vegan Snacks
We’re throwing it back to the good old days—with a vegan twist!
15 Must-Try Vegan Restaurants in Orange County
Pizza shops, sushi restaurants, burger joints—this list covers it all!
The Best Vegan Restaurants in Florida
From the Panhandle to the big city, Florida is a hot spot for plant-based eats.
10 Best Vegan Restaurants for a Date Night in LA
There are only green flags at these vegan eateries!
Vegan Baked Goods That Ship Nationwide for the Holidays
From Hanukkah bundt cakes and Christmas cookies to gingerbread house kits, this list covers it all!
Our 5 Secret Ingredients for Vegan Holiday Cooking
Add these products to your plant-based recipes this holiday season!
Prados Beauty Celebrates Indigenous Beauty and Resilience
Founder Cece Meadows puts Indigenous voices at the forefront of the beauty industry.
8 Vegan Sweaters to Keep You Warm This Winter
We’re staying warm this season with these vegan styles!
10 Vegan Chocolate Chip Brands Perfect for Baking
These dairy-free chocolate chips were made for cookies, waffles, muffins, and more.
12 Vegan Beauty Gifts to Shop This Holiday Season
Deck the halls with boughs of vegan beauty gifts!