The Ultimate Guide to Vegan Chocolate
Valentine’s Day is coming and we’re looking forward to enjoying some vegan-friendly chocolate treats. Here’s a list of dark and “milk” chocolate options that are dairy-free, delicious, and perfect for gifting.
- Buddha Chocolate
- Chocolate Schmilk
- Coco Jolie Fine Chocolates
- Divine Treasures
- Emmy’s Organics
- Endorfin Foods
- Go Max Go
- Hopf Chocolate
- Lover Organic Chocolate
- Lulu’s Chocolate
- Mandala Chocolate
- Morito Chocolates
- Nelly’s Organics
- No Whey Chocolate
- PASCHA Chocolate
- Taza Chocolate
- Tuanis Chocolate
- Alter Eco – Vegan options include Dark Sea Salt, Dark Salted Almonds, Dark Blackout, Dark Super Blackout, Dark Crisp Mint, Dark Quinoa, 90% Superdark Crisp Mint, Rainbow Quinoa, Pearl Quinoa, Black Quinoa, and Red Quinoa
- ChocZero – Dark chocolate only
- Chocolate Inspirations
- Confections With Convictions
- Creek House Chocolates
- Divine Chocolate
- Eat Gold Organics
- Endangered Species – Dark chocolate and oat milk varieties only
- Enjoy Life – All chocolate is vegan except their Ricemilk Crunch bar which contains honey
- Ethereal Confections – All chocolates are vegan except those containing honey
- Equal Exchange
- Harbor Candy Shop
- Lake Champlain Chocolates
- Lily’s Sweets – Vegan options include 70% Extra Dark Chocolate Bars, 85% Extremely Dark Chocolate Bars, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, 55% Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, 55% Keto Baking Chips, and 55% Baking Bars
- Rose City Chocolatier
- Theo – Most dark chocolate varieties are vegan
- Trader Joe’s
- Unreal – Vegan options include Dark Chocolate Coconut Bars, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups, Dark Chocolate Crispy Peanut Butter Cups, and Dark Chocolate Peanut Gems
Mohini, a born and raised vegetarian from Chicago, initially went vegan when faced with a health issue, but stayed vegan for the animals. Whole food plant-based eating (inspired by traditional Indian culture) is her optimal diet. An advocate for mental health and lifestyle changes, she has a degree in Health Sciences from DePaul University.
More from VegOut
Sticky Fingers Bakery Now Ships Nationwide
The beloved D.C. bakery is moving toward a fully e-commerce platform.
10 Spots for Vegan Mac and Cheese in NYC
Whether you prefer yours topped with bacon or truffle, these vegan and vegan-friendly restaurants have your mac and cheese needs covered!
Vegan Bodega Opens in Atlanta This Fall
The LA-based all-vegan bodega and neighborhood market, LaRayia’s Bodega, is opening at Ponce City Market this October.
Wilmington, North Carolina Gets Its First Vegan Food Truck
The Hardcore Hippie made its debut this month in Wilmington, North Carolina.
Pure Vegan Cafe Opens Second Location in Raleigh, North Carolina
The juice bar and vegan cafe will host its grand opening on September 23.
Lightlife Foods Debuts National Television Commercial
The popular faux meat brand is stepping it up!
11 Best Vegan Croissants in Los Angeles
These beauties are golden, flaky, and oh-so-buttery!
Our Favorite Vegan Restaurants in Portland
Add these restaurants to the top of your must-try list in the City of Roses!
Anitta Teams up with Burger King to Launch Limited-Edition Vegan Combo Meal
The collaboration stemmed from the fast-food chain’s ban of 120 artificial ingredients from its menu.
Ann Arbor, Michigan Encourages Residents to Adopt Plant-Based Diets
Ann Arbor’s A2Zero Carbon-Neutrality Plan calls for promoting plant-rich diets within the community.
RZA Teams up with Violife to Award Five Black-Owned Restaurants $100K
The new grant program aims to make plant-based eating more accessible, affordable, and delicious in local communities.
Starbucks Is Testing Vegan Whipped Cream at Two Seattle Locations
We’re crossing our fingers it launches nationwide!
Subscribe NowOrder the magazine!